An Industry Leading NDT Inspection Facility
MISTRAS Services - Seattle, WA provides Non-Destructive Testing of materials, welds, fabrication, and structures to ensure quality for new or in-service applications in all industries. Our 40,000 sq. ft. facility in Seattle is an industry leading NDT inspection laboratory with a full complement of all NDT disciplines. We provide field and laboratory inspections, testing, and certifications covering industries such as aerospace, defense, petrochemical, pipeline, manufacturing, metal fabrication, chemical, nuclear, power generation, pharmaceutical, transportation, shipbuilding, marine applications and investigative needs. Our services include ultrasonics, radiography, eddy current, penetrant, magnetic particle testing, visual testing, certified weld inspection, ground penetrating radar, advanced services for specialized inspection applications and more.
We specialize in Aerospace Materials Inspection, including non-destructive testing of composite materials and fabricated structures, with the quality program, leadership and experience to support. Our qualifications include AS9100C/ISO 9001, NADCAP Accreditation, NAS 410, FAA, ITAR/EAR, along with commercial and military approvals. We are approved to many aerospace Prime manufacturers; including Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier, Honda Aircraft, Bell Helicopter, MD Helicopter, Spirit AeroSystems, and others. Our lab is an FAA-certified repair station and we are ITAR registered.
Along with Aerospace services, we provide a wide range of NDT services including API-653, API-570, API-510 and STI, as well as a variety of professional engineering services, including API-579, fitness for service,
and finite element analysis. Our full suite of nondestructive testing services includes Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and Radiographic both traditional and digital imaging, which can detect and locate embedded materials such as post-tensioned (PT) cables, air voids, and conduits/SMURF tubes in concrete prior to coring, brick, wood, and more.
- Traditional NDT for both shop and field
- Aerospace composite inspections
- Above ground tank inspections (API-653,STI)
- Concrete imaging services prior to coring
- Advanced NDT inspection services
Traditional NDT Services
- Radiography (RT): vault and field radiography using x-ray, gamma, cobalt and aerospace quality digital radiography
- Ultrasonic (UT): immersion inspection of wrought materials, longitudinal, angle beam weld inspection and wall thickness inspections
- Magnetic Particle (MT) and Dye Penetrant (PT)
- Eddy Current (ET)
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Visual Weld Inspection (VT, CWI)
Advanced NDT Services
- Aerospace Materials and Composite Inspection Specialists: large format 20’ and 40’ automated data acquiring ultrasonic systems
- Digital X-ray Imaging: GE Flex CR/DR System
- Advanced Field Services: LSI Ultrasonic Scanners, GUL, Acoustic Emission, Phased Array, Tube Inspection, Thermal Line Scan Boiler Imaging, Vibration and Remote Monitoring, Mechanical Integrity and PCMS Data Analysis Software
- Above Ground Storage Tank & Pressure Vessel Inspection: API 653, 570, 510, STI, MFL Tank Floor Inspection, RBI and Engineering Services (API 579, fitness for service, finite element analysis)
- FAA Repair Station
- Level III Services, Consultation and NDT Classroom Training
NDT Course Availability |
|10/10/2016 - 10/14/2016||Radiography Level II||40 Hours||$1200||Apply|
MISTRAS Seattle Capabilities
MISTRAS Seattle provides nondestructive testing services for both in the lab and out in field including radiography (RT), ultrasonic (UT), magnetic particle (MT), penetrant (PT), eddy current (ET), certified weld inspection (CWI), and ground penetrating radar (GPR) API 653, 570 and 510 inspections.
MISTRAS Seattle Composite Inspection
MISTRAS Seattle is AS9100C and Nadcap-accredited. We provide composite inspection services using ultrasonic, radiographic and other technologies. We are approved to many aerospace primes including Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier, Honda Aircraft, Bell, Helicopter, MD Helicopter, Spirit AeroSystems and others.
Concrete Imaging Services
MISTRAS Seattle provides imaging services for evaluating concrete structures prior to coring for locating embedded materials such as PT cables, rebar, conduits, SMURF tubes, hydronic lines, wire mesh and air voids. Services provided include radiographic (RT) and ground penetrating radar (GPR).
Directions and Contact
MISTRAS Seattle Branch
7820 South 210th Suite 110
Kent, WA 98032
Tel: +1 (206) 764-8123
Fax: +1 (206) 764-8124
Phone: 1 (206) 764-8123
Business Development Manager
Phone: 1 (206) 764-8123
Email the MISTRAS Seattle branch
Your message has been sent.(Click anywhere to close this message.)