At MISTRAS, safety is the backbone of our operations.
|*Inclusion of COVID cases
MISTRAS’ asset protection solutions aim to ensure that industrial assets and facilities remain in safe, reliable working order, which in turn enhances safety for our clients, the public, and the environment.
Our lab and field personnel operate to strict safety & quality standards, ensuring that our processes and procedures in regards to hazardous materials, worker safety, and accident prevention are sound and effective.
MISTRAS works to ensure that our clients are in full compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations. We perform our duties through the use of safe, industry-best practices, always seeking to minimize risk wherever possible.
Click here to see the policies we adhere to in maintaining our safety-conscious responsibilities to the organizations, communities, and environment we serve.
MISTRAS’ Safety-Conscious Culture
MISTRAS’ safety-conscious culture is made possible by the tireless work of our employees. The attitudes, beliefs, perceptions, and values that our employees share in relation to safety are shaped through various proactive avenues.
MISTRAS stays abreast of our safety performance through analysis of our company-wide safety statistics, which help us to determine behavioral trends while also instilling a culture of proactivity.
Environmental Health, Safety and Security (EHSS) Policy
It is the policy of MISTRAS to provide a safe and healthful place of employment, and to do no harm to the environment by and for all employees, its customers, and neighbors.
MISTRAS seeks at all times to:
- Be in full compliance with all Federal, State, and Local regulations as they pertain to the business interests of MISTRAS Services.
- Take no unacceptable risks as concerns the operations impact on the environment and minimizes asset losses.
- Apply safe practices in the procurement, marketing, utilization and disposal of product and services as dictated by locations, conditions, and circumstances to all jobs.
- Continuously strive to improve MISTRAS’ Environmental, Safety, Health and Security performance.
- Commit to the prevention of pollution.
- Take into account any and all public concerns or comments as received by MISTRAS.
- Commit to complying with other requirements that are or may become applicable to our interests.
- Review the EHSS Objectives, policies and performance during the Management Review Process.
This policy will be communicated to all MISTRAS Services stakeholders in accordance with established EH&S procedures.
MISTRAS established the safety hotlines below to identify and eliminate workplace hazards, and to promote the safety and health of our valued employees and customers.
This Hotline provides a means for MISTRAS employees and clients to take a proactive role in addressing workplace safety and health issues.
Call our toll-free number, 888-723-3921, to report a hazardous workplace condition or safety violation. Please provide the following information to help our Hotline personnel address the issue(s):
(1) Specific location(s) of the safety or health hazard(s)
(2) Description(s) of the safety or health hazard(s)
If you wish to remain anonymous, you may do so. If you do provide your contact information, we will keep your name confidential.