The AD-IPR-Express-4 is a full UT system on a 2/3 sized PCI Express Card. It includes a pulser/receiver, 250 MSPS, 14-bit analog to digital conversion (available in 1, 2, or 4 channels), and motion control. With a conversion rate of 250 MSPS and 14 bits of resolution, the signal processing is fast and precise, opening the door to a wide range of UT applications. The integrated motion control enables control of up to 4 independent or synchronized axes and 4 encoders for motion feedback.
- 14-Bit Analog/Digital Resolution
- 32 MHz bandwidth
- 110 dB gain
- 250 MSPS A/D Conversion Rate
- 1, 2, or 4 independent channels of pulsing and receiving
- Sequential or synchronized channels Triggering
- 4 independent gates on each channel
- Selectable spike, square wave, tone burst, and chirp pulser waveforms
- Programmable pulser voltage and frequency
- Motion control for up to 4 stepper Motors
- 4 Quadrature or step/direction inputs for motion tracking
- Extremely low noise
AD-IPR-1210-PCI (12-Bit Digitizer)
A 12-bit analog to digital converter with an integrated high-performance 300-volt (400 optional) pulser/receiver module. A 10-layer SMT printed circuit board creates a low-noise, high-speed PCI-bus card designed for wide bandwidths, yet fits into one standard PCI slot. Available as an integrated unit or as a stand-alone (analog/digital only board for use with other internal or external pulser/receiver options).
- 30 MHz bandwidth
- -20 to +80 dB gain in 0.1 dB steps
- 6 Selectable high pass filters at 0.5, 2.0, 4.0, 8.0, 12.5 and 22.5 MHz
- 6 Selectable low pass filters at 2.0, 5.0, 7.5, 12.5, 17.5 and 30 MHz
- Distance amplitude correction
ARB-1410 Arbitrary Waveform Generator
A PCI-bus based, highly precise (14-bit), high-speed (100 MSample/ second) unit that generates an extensive variety of simple or complex arbitrary waveforms. The board uses DDS frequency synthesis to generate an analog output waveform and the entire system is housed on a single PCI card. It features selectable smoothing filters with an optional high-voltage amplifier (+150V) and optional output multiplexer for sensor arrays.
The ARB-1410 is ideal for use Acousto-Ultrasonics instruments like the T-SCOUT™, to synthesize waveforms for Acousto-Ultrasonics signal generation or Guided Wave Inspection.
1616 UT Node
This single channel pulser/receiver (P/R) node has a 4-channel multiplexer for four single or dual-crystal transducers.
The receiver has 12-70 dB gain with 200 kHz - 20 MHz bandwidth. The pulser is square wave 10-50v. Wireless communication between the node and other software/hardware components is possible using Zigbee or Hart. An SD memory card or data logger mode optimizes data acquisition and storage.
The 1616 UT node is also ultra-low power with a two-year battery life possible at one measurement per day. It's designed for intrinsically-safe certification and use in the oil & gas and petrochemical industries.Read More (PDF)…