Remote Ethernet UT Module
The Remote-UT Module is a compact, yet complete, standalone Ultrasonic System in a rugged weather resistant enclosure. It can even be battery operated (optional) when used in conjunction with a portable scanner. It contains a complete, embedded Windows 7™ operating system with several communication interfaces, an Ultrasonic pulser and receiver, a 100 MSPS digitizer, a real-time UT digital signal processor, and up to 3-axis motion controller.
The RE-UT works well with Gantry or large immersion systems when configured as a remote P/R and digitizer when configured to a host computer. And it can even be configured as a complete UT Flaw System that also includes 3-axis motion control, PC and C-Scan software.
- Installed closer to transducers on gantry or immersion system for lowest noise operation
- Single element or annular array transducer configurations available
- Complete system for portable scanners
- Full UTwin™ C-Scan Software operation
- CPU interface via Ethernet as remote pulser/receiver
- Multichannel use for tubing and bar inspection with scrolling digital strip chart display
- Simultaneous Pulse Echo & thru-transmission
- Retrofit to existing UT gantries and scanners
The 110-LAN is designed to integrate into any new or existing automated system, including industrial articulated robots, Ultrasonic crawlers, scanners, and immersion tanks.
The module is controlled via a Gigabit Ethernet link. It allows the user to control an Ultrasonic generator, and to store data, within 100 meters (328') of the computer. The Ethernet link (1000 Base-T, 50 Mo/s) allows all A-scans to be stored, even with high speed acquisition.
- Integrated UT system
- View A, B or C scan
- 2 encoders input
- Interface with X-Y or R-Ɵ arm
- Ethernet connectivity
- Compact size and low weight
- Synchronisation of multiple modules
- Works under EuroscanV & UTwin™
- Compatible with XP, Windows 8, Mac OS, Linux
- DLL available(Labview, Matlab, etc.)
- Software Development on request
Wireless UT Thickness Node
The UT Thickness Node is a 4-channel ultrasonic thickness measurement device. It's designed to be a low-power solution for remote thickness monitoring within WirelessHART networks.
- Single Channel Pulser and Receiver
- Four Channel Multiplexer for 4 Single or Dual Crystal Transducers
- Receiver: 20-70 dB Gain, 1MHz - 12 MHz Bandwidth
- Pulser: Square Wave
- Wireless Communication: WirelessHART
- Ultra Low Power - 5 year Battery Life @ 1 measurement per day
- Intrinsically Safe Certified