MISTRAS Group, Inc. Learn Centers provide training and course exams to
assure successful transfer of knowledge and skills. Individual certifications
are employer provided if SNT-TC-1A based or third party central certification
provided if ISO-9712/EN473 based certifications are desired.
MISTRAS Services can provide Outside agency NDT Level III services if
desired to assist customers to develop their own in-house certification program.
Please see the MISTRAS Services list for a laboratory nearest you.
ULTRASONICS LEVEL II
See Schedule Below
The UT Level II course topics include:
- The principles and theory of performing ultrasonic examination, including a review of ultrasonic principles, testing techniques, equipment and calibration
- Evaluation of base-material product forms, including process review, types, origin & orientation of associated discontinuities and their responses to ultrasound, and applicable codes & standards for each
- Evaluation of weldments and bonded structures
- Discontinuity detection and techniques
- Evaluation procedures and object appraisal
|Course Availability | view all
|10/24/2016 - 10/28/2016||Columbus, OH||40 Hours||$1100||Apply|
|12/12/2016 - 12/16/2016||Columbus, OH||40 Hours||$1100||Apply|