MISTRAS Group, Inc. Learn Centers provide training and course exams to
assure successful transfer of knowledge and skills. Individual certifications
are employer provided if SNT-TC-1A based or third party central certification
provided if ISO-9712/EN473 based certifications are desired.
MISTRAS Services can provide Outside agency NDT Level III services if
desired to assist customers to develop their own in-house certification program.
Please see the MISTRAS Services list for a laboratory nearest you.
RADIOGRAPHY LEVEL II
See Schedule Below
The RT Level II course topics include:
- The principles and theory of performing radiographic testing, including a review of basic radiographic principles
- Operation of darkroom facilities, techniques and processing
- Indications, discontinuities and defects
- Manufacturing processes and associated discontinuities
- Review of radiological safety principles
Also includes fundamentals of radiographic viewing; application techniques; evaluation of castings and weldments; and standards, codes, procedures and reporting
|Course Availability | view all
|10/10/2016 - 10/14/2016||Seattle, WA||40 Hours||$1200||Apply|