MISTRAS Group, Inc. Learn Centers provide training and course exams to
assure successful transfer of knowledge and skills. Individual certifications
are employer provided if SNT-TC-1A based or third party central certification
provided if ISO-9712/EN473 based certifications are desired.
MISTRAS Services can provide Outside agency NDT Level III services if
desired to assist customers to develop their own in-house certification program.
Please see the MISTRAS Services list for a laboratory nearest you.
RADIOGRAPHY LEVEL I
See Schedule Below
The RT Level I course topics include:
- The principles and theory of performing radiographic testing, including a perspective on radiographic materials, industrial radiography, and protection
- A math review
- Fundamental properties of matter
- Radioactive materials
- Types of radiation
- The interaction of radiation with matter
- Biological effects of radiation
- Radiation detection
- Exposure devices and radiation sources
Also includes basic principles of radiography; formation and characteristics of radiographs and radiographic film; image quality; film handling and processing techniques; radiographic exposure techniques and fluoroscopic techniques.
|Course Availability | view all
|None currently scheduled. Please contact us for more details.|