REMOTE ETHERNET UT MODULE
Locate your UT System closer to the transducer, minimizing interfacing wiring and noise caused by long cables!
Proven Ultrasonic Pulser, Receiver and (ADC) Analog to Digital Converter are based on designs from the popular Pocket UT®!
Some of the ultrasonic wave principal applications are:
- Multifunctional spike, square wave and tone burst type Pulser with a 50-400v output range
- 12 dB preamp input followed by a programmable gain amplifier for 0-110dB gain range UT receiver
- Receiver supports DAC/TCG with outputs being a 4th Order 20 MHz low pass filter
- Receiver output goes to a 14 bit 100 MSPS ADC
- Interfaces by common RJ-45, CAT-6 Ethernet cable
- ADC output to 1.6 M gate FPGA for digital signal processing and hardware feature extraction based on 4 separate UT gates per channel
- Durable, water-resistant NEMA 4 enclosure
The Remote Ethernet UT Module can be used as a complete system for portable scanners, or as a remote pulser/receiver.
For more information, call MISTRAS at 1(609) 716-4000 today!